What is Raindrop Therapy?
If you suffer from aches and pains in your back, poor posture, or curvature of the spine, Raindrop Massage is a terrific healing option. The Raindrop Massage Technique was specifically designed to promote back health and correct curvatures of the spine. The Raindrop Massage Technique is a gentle, safe healing option that provides many benefits for anyone suffering with back pain or spinal defects. It is also beneficial to those concerned with avoiding injury during sports training and anyone who wants to maintain good back and spine health. Raindrop Massage combines aromatherapy with Vita Flex massage. Carefully selected essential oils are dropped onto areas of the back as well as the insides of the feet, the areas which correspond with the spine in reflexology. The oils are gently massaged into these areas where they work to align and detoxify the spine and back tissues.
The Benefits of Essential Oils in Raindrop Massage
The essential oils used in the Raindrop Massage have anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. They promote back and spine health by aiding in detoxification. These essential oils help the body rid itself of the viruses, bacteria and toxins that cause inflammation, pain and disfigurement in the spine. The Vita Flex Massage technique used in Raindrop Massage benefits the back by stimulating circulation and promoting lymphatic drainage, and the essential oils used support this process. These oils also enable the detoxification process to continue for up to seven days following each Raindrop Massage session. The essential oils used in Raindrop Massage promote alignment. Not only do they aid in the alignment of the spine, they also align and balance the flow of energy throughout the body. Raindrop Massage essential oils increase and align energy flow by opening or releasing blockages that are preventing free circulation. Like detoxification, this alignment process continues for several days following Raindrop Massage treatment.
Nine Essential Oils for Raindrop Therapy
1. Aroma Siez: relaxes muscles, soothes aching or sore muscles
2. Basil: relaxes muscles, soothing
3. Cypress: anti-infectious, antispasmodic, increases circulation
4. Marjoram: soothes muscles, calms nerves, antimicrobial, antiseptic
5. Oregano: highly antimicrobial and antiviral
6. Peppermint: soothes digestion, improves concentration, promotes mental clarity
7. Thyme: strong antiseptic, antimicrobial, revitalizing and energizing
8. Wintergreen: antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antiseptic, eases bone, muscle & joint
9. Valor: balances electrical energies in the body, promotes balance and alignment
Some Raindrop oils contain a variety of monoterpenes and sesquiterpenes
- to assist in deleting misinformation in the DNA
- to assist in reprogramming correct information in cellular memory
- to restore and maintain physical and emotional wellness
Most Raindrop Oils
- are high in phenolic content to ward off potentially damaging viruses and bacteria
- while cleansing cellular receptor sites to enhance cellular communication
- improve overall body function